Mr. Turtle
Mr. Turtle Introduction
Name: Da Gui
Age: 6+ - 7 years old
Gender: A mystery
Size: well.. Dieting now
Weight: Better don't know
Fave Food: My master fingers/toes
Fave place: Dark corners (as clamp as possible, I like to squeeze)
Habit: Scratch my master piano
First Meeting: Cause I climb crazily on the shopkeeper's arm when I first saw my master.. but she like.. what can I do.. =[
Features: In BOrn Good looking with bright eyes..
Shell: Caused by my master feeding me too much goodies & no exercise [Already changing *groans* I am hungry..]
That is all for now..
Signing off**
Da Gui
Name: Da Gui
Age: 6+ - 7 years old
Gender: A mystery
Size: well.. Dieting now
Weight: Better don't know
Fave Food: My master fingers/toes
Fave place: Dark corners (as clamp as possible, I like to squeeze)
Habit: Scratch my master piano
First Meeting: Cause I climb crazily on the shopkeeper's arm when I first saw my master.. but she like.. what can I do.. =[
Features: In BOrn Good looking with bright eyes..
Shell: Caused by my master feeding me too much goodies & no exercise [Already changing *groans* I am hungry..]
That is all for now..
Signing off**
Da Gui

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home