OMG~~~
Jus reformatted my laptop cause everything too messy and too laggy....
BUT BUT the most important thing!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhh
those favourite links to website I often go are ALL GONE !! aaaaaaAAAAAaaa I forgot to copy it out..
What am I suppose to do...
my beloved conan, code geass and game stuffs etc etc sayounara!!! T.T
OMG !! Jus realised my anime list also got deleted... ""I am dead"" have to re-do it again.. X[ I even put rating in the previous list..
BUT BUT the most important thing!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhh
those favourite links to website I often go are ALL GONE !! aaaaaaAAAAAaaa I forgot to copy it out..
What am I suppose to do...
my beloved conan, code geass and game stuffs etc etc sayounara!!! T.T
OMG !! Jus realised my anime list also got deleted... ""I am dead"" have to re-do it again.. X[ I even put rating in the previous list..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home