Friday, September 12, 2008

Relationship

Recently my mother ask me whether I understand people's characters and all this.. She afraid that I will get cheated or ended up with lousy boyfriend.. (haha.. more like I cheat people) and then what kind of character boyfriend I should look for..

Haha.. she want me to find someone who has a "cute" character like me.. haha my char Cute meh?!?
But anyway basically someone who also love soft toys and stuff that I like ... etc etc...

So any cute guys out there wanna be candidate?? hahaha .. (Surely no one de.. haha)




Characters that I really dont like..
- All talk but no action

- Keep hinting here and there, die die dont want to confess and wanna see if gal interested in him (Who knows that u r int if u dont speak out)

- Jokingly say that like a gal and when gal refuse, say that "U tot I seriously like u ar.. impossible la.. and keep laughing"

-etc etc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home