Results
Today results out!! I so gan jiong .. Early morning 7+ already using laptop to check result.. and was quite disappointed.. hahaha.. Cause I put in a lot of effort in APT..
until a few minute ago, a guy same company as me, told me he got A too but have GPA 4, then I realised I look at the wrong result.. Wah.. =DDD
hahaa.. I am so happy.. At first I tot still got a high A and low A (like A, A+ and AD)
hahahhaha..
until a few minute ago, a guy same company as me, told me he got A too but have GPA 4, then I realised I look at the wrong result.. Wah.. =DDD
hahaa.. I am so happy.. At first I tot still got a high A and low A (like A, A+ and AD)
hahahhaha..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home