Worm ATTACK!!
Wah today eat lunch, those normal 1 veg + 1 meat + rice that kind.. The Veg super fresh sia... Fresh until got dead WORM!!! ARRARARARAR ...
Dont even know if I alr swallow a few or what.. The worm is a lot of legs one, ard 1 cm long, apple green and the body like those a lot of balls connect together that kind.. Totally disgusting.. I threw it out of the plate and it flew to another table XD... (lucky no land on someone else plate or will have to wish him good luck hahah XD)
After that, my stomach feel really bad. Wanna vomit everything out. but I jus squeeze the rest of the rice in my mouth and swallow it...
Buying Creative Zen.. the one can play MP4 one... is it good??
Dont even know if I alr swallow a few or what.. The worm is a lot of legs one, ard 1 cm long, apple green and the body like those a lot of balls connect together that kind.. Totally disgusting.. I threw it out of the plate and it flew to another table XD... (lucky no land on someone else plate or will have to wish him good luck hahah XD)
After that, my stomach feel really bad. Wanna vomit everything out. but I jus squeeze the rest of the rice in my mouth and swallow it...
Buying Creative Zen.. the one can play MP4 one... is it good??

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home