Monday, October 13, 2008

1st day of sch

Nothing special happen .. still as lazy .. day still as hot


...


Think I took off shoes too much during apt/working until that I auto took off shoes when sat down today XD .. hahah

Funny -> First time heard a guy say he discovered his gf not pretty... a bit shocked haha. I mean it sounds weird..






The True You



You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more relaxed, calm, and composed.



With respect to money, you spend as little as possible.



You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.



The hidden side of your personality tends to be methodical in your ways - with trouble adapting to the rules of society.



You have a tendency to overdo things, but basically you value your friendships highly.



When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you make opportunities to interact with many people through club activities or a hobby, then select someone you like.




everything is very true except last point.. I not sure... haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home