Holiday end liao, still slacking, as always.. First week tutorial didn't do in holiday. Haiz... regret a bit...
Then today got back CLAW and TAX2.... I PASSED YEAH! UNEXPECTED for CLAW though....
I really quite sure I will fail CLAW and AUDIT before.. Now left Audit.. The possibility of failing increase when Mr Lee say got 21/22 people fail.. Sian
During holidays, I go 拜拜 and promised that I will study hard if I pass all my common test.. Wah.. Hopefully will pass sia... but I know this is lin shi bao fo jiao... hahaha =_=ll
Tomorrow will get back le... Doki Doki.... X[
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During Sunday as usual go my ah ma house, my cousin accidentally kicked my leg.. (is slip pass that kind) Then she say my legs very smooth hahah XP So funny... and I tot mine is one of the most dry haha =_=ll
Ok.. End up her more dry than me.. That's why XD
But like so shuan cause since young my mother only say my skin like snake, first time people say smooth... XD
hehhee...
Then today got back CLAW and TAX2.... I PASSED YEAH! UNEXPECTED for CLAW though....
I really quite sure I will fail CLAW and AUDIT before.. Now left Audit.. The possibility of failing increase when Mr Lee say got 21/22 people fail.. Sian
During holidays, I go 拜拜 and promised that I will study hard if I pass all my common test.. Wah.. Hopefully will pass sia... but I know this is lin shi bao fo jiao... hahaha =_=ll
Tomorrow will get back le... Doki Doki.... X[
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During Sunday as usual go my ah ma house, my cousin accidentally kicked my leg.. (is slip pass that kind) Then she say my legs very smooth hahah XP So funny... and I tot mine is one of the most dry haha =_=ll
Ok.. End up her more dry than me.. That's why XD
But like so shuan cause since young my mother only say my skin like snake, first time people say smooth... XD
hehhee...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home