Monday, January 12, 2009

Quite a lot happened this weekend

Firstly on Saturday, after being forced to wake up at 1130, Have to clean my room and stuff until 5pm... Even though I planned to do my tutorial... Ended up didnt do anything..
My mother have a serious health problem on sat... dont know counted as what. something that is similar to food poisoning... keep vomiting, feeling cold, waist ache etc etc

But she still can pull me to JP and shop for clothes XD hahaha
Of course she give up only after like 1 hour of shopping cause too pain le

Whole day I am like her private nurse.. help her massage, medicine, water, call my dad etc..

Then on Sunday 11+ am I am awoke by a shock... That my eldest bro has caught in a car accident..
Apparently his friend's car suddenly lost control and they crashed into a lamp post... His friend did not have any injury but the car is so damaged that it is impossible to repair... And lucky my brother only dislocated his left arm I think.. Nothing too serious...

But when he took Xray in hospital, they say that there isn't anything wrong, gave him painkillers and a 2days MC only.. How can a dislocation be cured by painkillers??? =_=ll

So my father brought him to chinese med doc.. He fixed it back for $55 (includ. a $5 discount for not screaming and cursing like my 2nd bro... hahaha XP)

Just thinking about dislocation make me dizzy... rmb my right leg that time also dislocated...
I tot that I am going to lose my leg for good and kept crying..

Hiaz .. .ok dont think liao.... -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home