Friday, January 9, 2009

Sometimes being too fortunate, bad luck follows....

Tomorrow having AFA presentation (I am only standing in the BG though), have to wear long-sleeve formal T...

So i decided to be guai one time, prepare for my clothes before sleep so that tomorrow will not be so rush... But somehow I cannot find my one and only pink long sleeve T... From 1130pm till 1230am, I like ransack the whole house... Even look into my bros' & parent cupboards but just could not find it..

Then suddenly remember that previously I got clear my clothes, so that all unwanted ones will be sent to my "relatives" in Philippines.. I might have accidentally group my T together with the unwanted ones....

Sian.. Dont know what to do... Look at MSN friend list...

Thought of asking help but a bit too late cause need it tmr morning, cannot ask my BEST friend... Lucky SQ can lend me..! THANK YOU THANK YOU... U r my saver .... Really... Have to trouble her go sch at 8.45am tomorrow a bit ps...
And I should be able to fit in her T ba...... So tomorrow I will be black black.. First time..

If cannot fit I also don't know how liao.. I MIA? But I wanna know my AFA results...

Find until very tired, previous excitement wear off le... In less than one day =_=ll
Can sleep liao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home