Thursday, January 8, 2009

YEAH YEAH YEAH!

I going to JJ's 28 March concert in Singapore Indoor Stadium!!
Kinda shock when my mother let me go... WEEE!
Because I only randomly suggested to my mother when I see the Ad on TV...
Still feeling very excited and happy.. =D
Cause it is my first time to go to a concert (and the 1st is JJ.. hehe) and the first time going with my BEST friend and the first time I will be seeing JJ in person... AND my first time sitting in front.... *drool*
Somehow, cannot believe it...

I am getting more and more excited.. HOW TO SLEEP TONIGHT!

OK! I AM GOING TO STUDY MORE HARD.. and then listen at peace to his concert without regretting how i do for exam... hahaha..
IT is a super rare chance for me...! Have to absorb everything he sings...
OK sounding more and more weird... =_=ll

Oh ya... Have to save money too for chalet... impossible to ask from my mother liao since she loan me money to buy 2 tickets =D


(Hopefully my excitment wont die down... since have to wait like 2months+... 去喜欢的地方 不兴奋的话 然后又贵 是很对不起自己的 cannot let history repeat again like when I waited 5 months to go Japan, I dont feel excited at all and missed a lot of things..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home